Guacamole is a Mexican Avocado Dip. Guacamole is simply chunky and classic in taste. Guacamole is healthy and full of nutritious dip. Guacamole has very creamy texture. Guacamole recipe is easy and quick. Guacamole is very healthy because of Avocado, as it’s full of Proteins, Vitamins, Minerals and Dietary fiber. It’s nice and quick way to use up those ripe avocados, so fresh and delicious. A great summer dip, refreshing side for any meal. Just mix fresh chopped ingredients together and ready, it’s very easy!
The avocado is a rather unique type of fruit. Most fruit consists primarily of carbohydrate, while avocado is high in healthy fats.
– an average avocado contains around 4 grams of protein, which is much more than most other fruits.
– avocado’s sugar content is low compared to other fruits. Half an avocado contains approximately 0.2 g of sugar.
Vitamins and Minerals
– avocados are an excellent source of potassium (containing more per weight than bananas). In addition, avocados are rich in vitamin K, Vitamin B9, vitamin B6, vitamin B5 vitamin C, and vitamin E.2
– a medium avocado contains 11 grams of fiber, which is close to half of the daily recommended minimum intake.
• 2 Avocados
• ½ cup Finely Chopped Onion
• ½ cup Finely Chopped Tomatoes
• ½ cup Chopped Cilantro/Coriander Leaves
• 2-3 Minced Garlic Cloves
• 1 Finely Chopped Jalapeno or Green Chili
• 1 Lemon Juice
• ½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
• ½ Roasted Cumin Powder
1. Cut avocados into half and scoop out the pulp in a mixing bowl.
2. Add onion, tomatoes, minced garlic, chopped jalapeno and chopped cilantro.
3. Add lemon juice, black pepper powder, roasted cumin powder and salt.
4. Now mix well by pressing fork or you can pound in a mortar pestle.
5. Guacamole is ready as a dip or spread, you can serve with nacho or chips.
- 2 Avocados
- ½ cup Finely Chopped Onion
- ½ cup Finely Chopped Tomatoes
- ½ cup Chopped Cilantro/Coriander Leaves
- 2-3 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 1 Finely Chopped Jalapeno or Green Chili
- 1 Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- ½ Roasted Cumin Powder
- Cut avocados into half and scoop out the pulp in a mixing bowl.
- Add onion, tomatoes, minced garlic, chopped jalapeno and chopped cilantro.
- Add lemon juice, black pepper powder, roasted cumin powder and salt.
- Now mix well by pressing fork or you can pound in a mortar pestle.
- Guacamole is ready as a dip or spread, you can serve with nacho or chips.